Wednesday 1 February 2017

animation




Adobe Animation on the theme seasons


I have done my autumn leaves for my animation and colouring them in an orange-brown, I have made different folders to see the separate effects of the seasons.

I have also drawn my snowflakes for the winter season in photoshop then I dragged it onto adobe Animate and made them into a pattern like the autumn leaves in my animation also my idea creating for the seasons of spring and summer I think i might do the petals and flowers just sprouting out the ground and for summer i am going to do flowers falling and on the grass of my animation there might be flowers swaying in  the wind.


these are the design that i will be using in my animation





I have show a short preview of  my animation and how the leaves and snowflakes falling from the sky showing how the seasons are changing in my animation i am also planning to add music in my animation i have genre of songs that i think might suit my animation.


 ANIMATION AUTUMN

I have shown images of how i have done autumn in my animation with the seasons























ANIMATION WINTER


This is my Winter season with snowflaks falling i am going to add blue to the snowflake to make them stand out on the white background.





No comments:

Post a Comment