Tuesday 4 October 2016

Exercise 2 Frame By Frame Animation Loop (done, video needed)




Exercise 2

Frame by frame animated loop



I have done a small animation on an Adobe Animate of a bouncing ball show where speed is needed and slowness of the animation is needed as well and to compare the animation together

My animation with guidelines of where the bouncing ball was going and how it was going to slow down and speed up but it also helps with understanding where you are going in the animation and the different scenes.

In the making of this small animation, I used the brush tool to make my guideline in the animation see where I would put the bouncing ball each frame

The first scene of the bouncing ball I tween the ball to go across the page as in animation tween is filling in the gaps of an animation example such as




No comments:

Post a Comment